Hi, I’m Donnah, the owner and founder of Poised Events. Born and raised in Canada, I started my career in Toronto, with a degree in Fashion Marketing Management. I quickly realized that the Hospitality Industry is where I needed to be. With my love of fashion, food, design and always thinking outside the box, I started to make to moves to further my career.
I moved to Denver 8 years ago for love… and yes, we’re still together!! It was natural for me to continue my passion within the industry and now with over 15 years working in the catering and events world, I finally decided it was time to become “she boss”. It all sounds so serious, but as you get to know me, I am all about the laughter, the adventure and being in the moment.
When I am not planning events or networking with the best, you can find me either in the gym training for a fitness competition, getting ready for a tough mudder or cruising the mountains on my Bonneville Triumph. I love to spend time with friends trying new restaurants, traveling to new places and taking the time to learn and be inspired.
Donnah’s Top 10 Loves:
- My Husband & Son!!
- Riding My Motorcycle in the Mountains
- Brunch – little breakfast, little lunch = Sunday Funday!!
- Prosecco – girl loves her bubble!
- Football – watching and playing
- HH (Happy Hour) with the Ladies
- Street Tacos – Tacos, Tequila & Whiskey
- Traveling – going to new cities
- Hiking four 14’ers in one day – Democrat, Cameron, Lincoln & Bross
- Love me some surf & turf – Guard & Grace